From dirty paws to muddy bikes, sandy beach toys and messy kids, the Road Shower (now produced by Yakima) is the perfect solution to cleaning your gear before the trek home. The black finish heats the water while the sun shines on it, and pressure is achieved through a standard Schrader valve.
This means you can have a warm, pressurized water source with just the sun and your bike pump! Flexible mounting options allow you to attach the RoadShower to just about any vehicle setup.
Features and Specifications from Yakima:
- Available in 4, 7 & 10-gallon sizes.
- The Patented Design is built strong with welded aluminum construction and durable powder coat finish.
- Brass water connection fittings.
- Large top-cap allows for easy filling.
- Pressurize the tank through the Schrader air valve or a garden hose.
- Pressurize with hand or electric pump - Built-in pressure relief valve safely and automatically tops out at 65 psi (max).
- Included garden hose adapter harnesses the pressure of your home water spout and fills and pressurizes at the same time.
- Includes a stick-on thermometer strip for the outside of the tank.
- Includes two outlet water ports, one on each end, for convenient water access.
- Included Hose Lengths: Small and Medium 55” (1.4 m), Large 81” (2.1 m).
- Integrated lock loops allow you to lock RoadShower to your roof rack.
- Stainless steel universal mounting hardware fits all Yakima® crossbars and most other roof racks.
- RoadShower SM with 4 gallons of water – 53 lbs. (24 kg)
- RoadShower MD with 7 gallons of water – 84 lbs. (38.1 kg)
- RoadShower LG with 10 gallons of water – 120 lbs. (54.4 kg)
- Dimensions: L 55.00 in x W 6.10 in x H 4.75 in (Medium dimensions)
- Minimum Crossbar Spread 24.00in
- Maximum Crossbar Spread 50.00in
- Limited One Year Warranty