The Thule XSporter Pro is a common choice for individuals looking to enter the heavy-duty truck bed rack market. Every purchase comes with 2 height adjustable crossbars which are wind-tunnel optimized to ensure fuel economy is minimally affected.
For maximum accessory compatibility, the XSporter crossbars feature C-Channels down the middle, opening up the possibility for more secure accessories that are lockable to the bars. Some ideas for cargo might be 2 kayaks, ladders, canoes, etc. If you want to use the full length of your truck to mount accessories, a possible option would be to add 1 or 2 crossbars to the roof and match the height of the XSporter to those bars.
- Custom adjustable bar height provides maximum carrying versatility for easy loading, carrying and storage
- Integrated AirTrip bar technology redirects airflow for superior aerodynamics
- WindDiffuser technology disturbs airflow to reduce noise and drag for improved fuel economy
- Included tool-free load stops help secure oversized loads (the triangle-shaped accessory in the images)
- Installation requires no cutting or drilling and only limited assembly
- SecureLock locks the rack to the truck with four One-Key lock cylinders (included)
- Equipped With T-Track
- Locks Included
- Thule One-Key System Compatible
Max Load: 450lbs
Dimensions: 16" x 71" x 29"
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Fits most standard truck beds except the Honda Ridgeline, and the Toyota Tacoma requires a special adapter. In some cases, the truck bed may be a limiting factor to the 450lbs max load, however usually not an issue. If there's concern, the vehicle owner's manual can be a good point of reference or we'd happy to help as well!