The XTC2 and XTC4 bike carriers from Swagman are both a platform style bike rack. They hold bikes horizontally using hooks that securely lock the bike into place using the top tube. The XTC2 (2 Bikes) can connect to a 2.00" or 1.25" hitch, whereas the XTC4 (4 Bikes) requires a 2.00" hitch.
Foam padded hooks ensure the rack doesn't damage your bike, and the easily adjustable, push-button system accomadates tire widths up to 2.5".
- Maximum weight capacity of 35lbs per bike
- Fits tires up to 2.5" wide (Fat Bike Trays sold seperately from Swagman)
- Adjustable Ratchet Hooks with improved soft frame-friendly coating, to protect bikes finish
- Rubber Wheel Straps attached to the Wheel Trays to keep wheels secure
- Center arms fold down to allow access to the rear of vehicle without removing the rack
- Rack folds up when not in use
- Use of a Bar Adapter required for use with Step through or Cruiser style bikes
- Rack Weight: 29.7lbs (XTC2) / 64lbs (XTC4)