New for 2020, the SeaSucker Monkey Bars just got better! We already know that the Monkey Bars are one of, if not the most versatile roof rack systems on the market, fitting almost any vehicle on the market with a roof.
Thanks to the 6" SeaSucker vacuum mounts (4 mounts up front and 2 in the rear) capable of 210 lbs of pull force and the 48" aluminum black powder-coated crossbars, the Monkey Bars will have you and your vehicle covered for any adventure. Now featuring a screw together design to make storage a breeze while still maintaining its 150 lbs load rating, the Monkey Bars will have you covered whether you are a biker, skier, surfer or just looking to haul cargo!
Thanks to the vacuum mounts being able to slide virtually anywhere on the bar, you are able to find the perfect fit for your vehicle. We have found these to be our best friend when it comes to roof rack rentals. They leave no permanent marks, fit an endless amount of vehicles, and are durable enough to last through a summer's and winter's worth of rentals!
- Can attach to steel, aluminum, glass, fiberglass and carbon-fiber surfaces as well as standard vehicle surfaces
- Ensure the surface is completely smooth
- Not suited on vehicles that have been wrapped in vinyl as the vacuum mounts can have trouble sticking and can leave indentations.
- The Monkey Bars have been tested at 140 mph on a NASCAR track, that being said, we recommend sticking to the posted speed limits of the roads you are on!
UV and Weather Resistant
Crossbar dimensions: 48" long x 1-1/4" diameter
Weight capacity: 150 lbs
Pull strength rating (per vacuum cup): 210 lbs
Rack weight: 12 lbs
Quick-release screw design
1-Year limited warranty
Included in the Box:
- Roof Rack Bars - 2 x Black folding crossbars, 2 x HPDE platforms & 6 x 152 mm Vacuum Mounts (Pre-installed)
- Spare 1 x SeaSucker Black Vacuum Pump
- Protective Covers - 6 x 152 mm SeaSucker White Protective Covers
- Tools - Allen/Hex Key & 7/16" Spanner to install the platforms
- 1 x 5g Lube Tube
- Marine-Grade Stainless Steel Hardware
- Instruction Manual