The RockyMounts SplitRail LS was redesigned in 2019 to allow for better ground clearance and a much more stable ride. This is all thanks to its new premium 3-axis anti-wobble system that tightens firmly inside your hitch and minimizes unwanted movement, resulting in one of the most stable and secure bike racks on the market.
Additionally the SplitRail LS is one of the industries lightest platform bike racks weighing in at only 45 pounds. RockyMounts has created a bike rack that is visually pleasing while still being able to carry up to 4 bikes when purchased with the addons! The oversized wheel cups keep your bikes secure and safe, especially when combined with the included braided cable lock, integrated arm locks, and hitch pin locks.
- Carries 2 bikes, up to 60 lbs each. Expandable to 3 or 4 bikes up to 45 lbs each, with the SplitRail addon (part number: 11500)
- Tray can be adjusted 4” side-to-side to avoid bike interference
- No contact with frame, instead secures the bike by its front wheel
- Folds flat against the vehicle, and tilts down 30 degrees to allow for hatch access
- 2" recevier hitch
- Uses RockyMounts premium 3-axis anti-wobble system
- Integrated cable locks secure individual bikes to trays, locking hitch pin and premium lock pod secures rack to car, keyed alike
- Includes wall hook for easy storage
- Rack weight 44 lbs (shipping weight 58 lbs)
- Each Add-on extension weights 16 lbs (shipping weight 27 lbs)
- Carries road tires up to 3.0” wide mountain bike tires, and diameters from 20” to 29”
- Compatible with bicycles’ wheelbases from 34” to 50”
- Not for use with fender equipped bicycles
- Supports drop-frame bikes