Looking to expand the capacity of your RockyMounts MonoRail bike carrier? Perhaps you bought a MonoRail Solo and now you have a new riding buddy and you're looking to expand your solo into a double? Well now you can! Get on it and get out and ride.
- Compatible with 2” MonoRail to expand carrying capacity to 3 bikes, or MonoRail Solo to expand capacity to 2 bikes
- Lowers max weight capacity from 60 lbs per bike to 45 lbs per bike
- No contact with frame, secures bicycle by front wheel
- Carries road tires up to 5.0” fat bike tires, and diameters from 20” to 29”
- Compatible with bicycles’ wheelbases from 34” and 49”
- Not for use with fender equipped bicycles
- Rack weight 14lbs (shipping weight 20lbs)
NOTE: Each purchase increases bike capacity by 1. Can purchase for the MonoRail Solo to increase to 2 bike capacity, and the standard MonoRail, increasing capacity to 3 bikes.