- Easily load and unload kayaks and boards at waist level at the side of the vehicle with the easy to use slide and tilt mechanism
- 80 lb. boat and board capacity easily handles a large kayak or two boards
- Universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks
- Lightweight materials and construction don’t eat up roof’s carrying capacity
- Tilts down a lengthy 26″ from roof rack height
- Provides 30-45% weight assistance (depending on boat width)
- Felt-covered cradles flex to conform to hull for secure transport
- Folds down flat to reduce drag and noise when not in use
- All tie-down straps included
- Locks to base rack with SKS Lock Cores for added security (sold separately)
ShowDown Side Loading SUP and Kayak Carrier
The first load-assist mount to handle both SUPs and kayaks, makes loading and unloading heavy boats and boards a breeze. The lightweight mount tilts down more than two feet from the roof rack, takes on up to 45% of the boat’s weight, then helps gently raise it up to the top of the vehicle. Once loaded it securely cradles your boat or boards for the ride. At only 21 lbs. it’s super lightweight but built burly enough to wrangle an 80 lb. load.
|Dimensions||42 x 9 x 9 cm|
Use with surfboards, canoes, kayaks, paddleboards, etcProtect your roof racks from damage when loading and unloading your surfboard, canoe, kayak, paddleboards, etc with the Rhino-Rack Universal Wrap Pads. The wrap pads are designed to fit snugly around most common roof rack systems using a very strong and simple Velcro design. Sold in a pair for your front and rear crossbars, the Velcro wrap pads also come with a pair of padded tie down straps to secure your watercraft and a carry bag for convenient storage.
The BackStage is the first platform rack that offers full access to the rear of the vehicle. Either empty or with one or two bikes loaded, the rack can be swung to the passenger side for full access to the rear of the car. Perfect for camping, #vanlife, dog owners or anyone that needs full access to the back of the car. We tested on RVs, Sprinters, and Chevy Suburbans, the cantilevered arm swings out 42" so it works with all cars and trucks. Available for 2" hitches.
The 2-bike MonoRail is a truly versatile receiver rack that accommodates most bike, wheel, and tire sizes from 20-29" x 5". While the MonoRail might lack all the top-shelf bells and whistles like those found on the SplitRail, many of the design features and parts are shared between the two racks. The chromoly rack mount beam carries two aluminum bike carriers, with each having comprehensive wheel control and an adjustable length swingarm system that allows for securing the bike completely without making contact with the bike frame.
The sleek and stylish Pioneer Platform with Rhino-Rack Backbone System is the ultimate load carrying solution for your vehicle. The black powder-coated design makes life easier by allowing you to load and unload your equipment in moments. The Pioneer Platform is made from reinforced nylon and aluminium which creates a lightweight strength that is incredibly durable. The non-corrosive Pioneer Platform has withstood testing in the harshest conditions around the world so you know it can be trusted.