New for 2017, the BackStage is the first platform rack that offers full access to the rear of the vehicle. Either empty or with one or two bikes loaded, the rack can be swung to the passenger side for full access to the rear of the car. Perfect for camping, #vanlife, dog owners or anyone that needs full access to the back of the car. We tested on RVs, Sprinters, and Chevy Suburbans, the cantilevered arm swings out 42″ so it works with all cars and trucks. Available for 2″ hitches.
- BackStage is a two bike rack only and not expandable to three bikes.
- Originally called the “MonoRail Swing” (New name)
- 54.8″ total in width
- 30.9″ total in height
- 10″ from hitch pin to start of tray
- 49.6″ swing away arm
- 16″ in height from arm to top of folded down tray (without bikes)
- 30 degree angle tilt down feature